AMERICAN CPR CONNECTION EQUIPMENT RENTAL AGREEMENT
- OPEN THE BOX CAREFULLY inflatable manikins are inside. if you cut them you are responsible for the replacement.
- YOU WILL RETURN THE EQUIPMENT IN THE SAME BOX.
- Rental availability is on a first come first served basis.
- Equipment is to be sanitized before and after use.
- Please note that if you keep the equipment beyond the initial pre-paid rental period, you will incur a late fee of $80 for the next 10 day rental period. If the equipment is returned within the second 10 day period, your refund will be pro-rated at a rate of $8.00 per day to a maximum of $345.00.
- Refunds for equipment late fees that are due to be returned to the customer once customer proves return shipping will be processed every 10 days just as it was deducted. You will not receive a full refund in one lump sum payment. The return payments will be processed as they came out. Please be informed that refunds take 7-10 days to show on your bank statement.
- ONCE THE SHIPPING SHOWS THE EQUIPMENT AS DELIVERED THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE EQUIPMENT.
- You are expected to return the equipment clean and in proper working condition. You will be billed for: (1) any repairs that may be needed if equipment is not in proper working condition; or (2) for full replacement cost of equipment due to loss or destruction, regardless of cause.
- Failure to adhere to equipment rental policy may result in the cost of the equipment which is $345.00 being deducted from your banking account.
- YOU WILL COMPLETE THE THEORY PORTION OF THE COURSE WITH THE INSTRUCTOR AT THE SAME TIME YOU DO THE SKILLS SESSION ON ZOOM.
- YOU AGREE TO TAKE YOUR ZOOM SKILLS SESSION BY THE THIRD DAY OF RECEIVING YOUR EQUIPMENT.
- You understand that it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to follow the instructions to attend the ZOOM skills session by the third day of receiving the equipment. TO ATTEND THE ZOOM SESSION GO TO WWW.FRAGILEHEARTCPR.COM TO THE ZOOM SESSION PAGE AND CLICK THE ZOOM BUTTON FOR THE INSTRUCTOR FOR YOUR STATE.
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND THE ZOOM SESSION WITH THE INSTRUCTOR FOR YOUR STATE YOU MAY CHOOSE A DIFFERENT INSTRUCTOR WITH A TIME BETTER SUITED TO YOUR AVAILABILITY.
- You understand that all ZOOM SESSIONS ARE CONDUCTED IN EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
- You are required to PASS BOTH PORTIONS OF THE COURSE TO RECEIVE AN AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION BASIC LIFE SUPPORT CERTIFICATION CARD.
- You understand that although we strive for SAME DAY CERTIFICATION, there may at times be a delay in you receiving your certification card due to circumstances beyond our control. Your certification card will be issued as soon as possible and these circumstances do not warrant a refund.
- You are required to RETURN THE EQUIPMENT THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY FOLLOWING YOUR ZOOM SKILLS SESSION. You can deliver the equipment to your post office. The postage to return the equipment is your responsibility. You are advised to go to the USPS postal service opposed to UPS. UPS is more costly than the post office. . Your rental subscription will be cancelled once the equipment is returned.
- YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR CERTIFICATION CARD MAY BE HELD UNTIL THE EQUIPMENT IS RETURNED.
- YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ACCURATE COMPLETION OF THE RENTAL SUBSCRIPTION IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EQUIPMENT RENTAL PROGRAM.
- You agree to receive text messages, emails and/or phone calls regarding your rental subscription or course.
- Equipment sent is as listed:
- Adult/Child Inflatable CPR Manikin
- Infant Inflatable CPR Manikin
- BVM Bag trainer
- Pocket Mask
- Hand Pump
- SHIP EQUIPMENT BACK TO AMERICAN CPR CONNECTION 4426 GATEWAY DRIVE MONROEVILLE, PA 15146
- KEEP A COPY OF YOUR RETURN RECEIPT FROM THE POST OFFICE. IT'S BEST TO TAKE A PICTURE AND KEEP IT IN YOUR PHONE. WE MAY NOT TAKE INVENTORY AND DISCOVER UNRETURNED EQUIPMENT SEVERAL MONTHS FOLLOWING YOUR RENTAL.
PLEASE HAVE YOUR EQUIPMENT INFLATED PRIOR TO THE CLASS.
Fragile Heart CPR has a no refund policy/ no exceptions